Design Delights Events and Interiors

Tuesday, May 7, 2013



 all images property of Design Delights
 
A couple of months ago I submitted my entry on Coco + Kelley to win admision to Design Camp here in Seattle, and then...Surprise!  I got an e-mail two weeks ago letting me know that I had won!  That was the catalyst I needed to get me motivated. 
 
I officially started my own events and interior design business last year and for some reason all blogging came to a screaching halt.  With Pinterest and Google Reader and Instagram to keep me busy, I just wasn't sure why I was blogging and what I really wanted to blog about.  I also had a bad case of comparitiv-itis.  I was bombarding my mind with so many other ideas that it was hard to come up with my own sometimes.  That is until, Design Camp
 
I knew I was going to be exchanging business cards and I still had not completed my website or posted any of my work online where people could see it publicly.  So with that little boost of motivation, I created a Facebook Page for my business and am in the process of completing my website with the help of my web designer.  Go ahead, take a look at Design Delights Facebook Page and see what I've been up to, I think you might "Like" it. 
 
I can't believe it's been a whole year since I have posted here.  I've missed it.  I think it's time to start blogging again about those things that Delight us daily.  Come back and see me.  I've missed you in this place.
 
Photobucket

2 comments: