Organized Closets

Tuesday, March 1, 2011



We are downsizing and moving from our house in the suburbs closer to the city.  I've been selling things and trying to pick up a few new things that we will need for our new place that we are moving into this Saturday.  I'm really excited about the big walk-in closet we are going to have and when I saw this beautifully organized closet on morning's light, I went to work right away tracking down this Ikea Lack Shelf on Craigslist (I don't like to pay full price if I don't have to of course) so I can implent this idea into my own new walk-in closet. 



I'm a little excited and nervous and feeling a little sentimental about the move. Ideas are just swirling around in my head for our new space and new decor. You'll probably see many more of these ideas and inspirations here in the weeks to come.
Photobucket

3 comments: