Weekend Delights

Friday, April 30, 2010

The weather is still unpredictable here, one minute the sun is shining and then the next it rains and hails. Got caught in a little hail storm this week while out on a walk/run. It was exilarating though. Didn't know I would enjoy being caught out in the aggressive ramblings of nature that much, but all this exersize I've been doing has increased my energy level and improved my mental state as well. I hope you have the time to do something fun and exilarating for yourself this weekend. Time to engage one of the senses that you might not have engaged in awhile. While you're here I thought I might share a few of my favorites from the week to get you started.

{I love the sight of...}



{I love the feel of...}

I love the smell of..., sound of..., taste of...  I hope you get a chance to fill in the blank with a few of your own this weekend.

Photobucket

8 comments: