Enduring Love

Thursday, February 4, 2010

In keeping with the sweet love theme I have going here, I thought I might post a few pictures of the wedding I decorated for last summer for my friends, Jen and Adam.  My friend Lorraine took all the professional photographs of the wedding and was kind enough to go through her photographs and send me a few good detail pictures of the decor for my portfolio that I'm working on.
The colors of the wedding were red, white and black, and with a very small budget for decor, we got pretty creative.  It seems I've learned to do this for most of the events I have decorated for and I'm beginning to take on these challenges with great enthusiasm.  You don't need a lot of money to make your event look nice, just good friends and a creative mind.  You must visit Lorrraine Marie Photography to hear a little bit more about Jen and Adam's great story of enduring love and see more photo's of the wedding.
{Photo's are a combination of both mine and Lorraine's.  The first two photographs of flowers and the table setting were taken by Lorraine Marie Photography, as well as the photos of Jen and Adam.  The rest were taken by me.}

6 comments: